Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy 500th to Morrgan's Creatures!

A few weeks ago, Morrgan's Creatures on Etsy reached 500 sales!

birds raven owl cake balloon confetti 500th celebration
For me, this is a significant milestone. The little shop I started just to see if I could do this selling-on-the-internet thing has become a successful one, something that gives me pride and joy. A big happy thank you to each and every one of my customers for making this possible!

A big happy thank you goes to Mr Morrgan too, who made the most excellent picture of Freddie and Oliver above and took me out to dinner to a Nepalese restaurant to celebrate this event. Morrgan's Creatures would not be what it is today without his help and support. <3

(By the way, in this restaurant I had pistachio and cashew nut sorbet. It may sound like a crazy idea, but it is a thing of genius. Delicious, delicious genius.)

So, what's next? Well, another 500 I hope! Design-wise, I've got all sorts of neat plans and ideas for Morrgan's Creatures. Hopefully I'll find the time to realise them all!

Oh, and while we're talking about the shop, note that the holiday shipping deadlines are up. There's still a few weeks left to do some shopping before Morrgan's Creatures goes on a Christmas/New Year's break!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! Great job! Congratulations! :)

Kreativlink said...

Wohooo! Congrats! Keep up the good work! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...