Friday, November 19, 2010

New Magnetic Creatures: Bunnies!


How long have I been planning to make magnetic bunnies again? Hmm. I may not have mentioned it here, but it's been a while. And here they finally are!

There's two kinds of bunny magnets available from my Etsy shop, fluffy beige mohair bunnies and white wool ones. (Well, will be available - right now there's only a fluffy one, but a white one will be listed soon.) As with most of my magnets, they're made with a crafty mix of mostly knitting, a little bit of crochet and some sewing things together.

I'm quite pleased with these little guys. I hope you like them too!

4 comments:

Viktoria said...

I love your magnetic creatures! I ´m sure I can not resist to buy a kiwi some day!

Brenda said...

These are SO cute!

Unknown said...

Be sure! They're really lovely!

StaroftheEast said...

Those are so cute, love their little fat bellies :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...