Friday, November 19, 2010

New Magnetic Creatures: Bunnies!


How long have I been planning to make magnetic bunnies again? Hmm. I may not have mentioned it here, but it's been a while. And here they finally are!

There's two kinds of bunny magnets available from my Etsy shop, fluffy beige mohair bunnies and white wool ones. (Well, will be available - right now there's only a fluffy one, but a white one will be listed soon.) As with most of my magnets, they're made with a crafty mix of mostly knitting, a little bit of crochet and some sewing things together.

I'm quite pleased with these little guys. I hope you like them too!

4 comments:

donauluft said...

I love your magnetic creatures! I ´m sure I can not resist to buy a kiwi some day!

Brenda (Prairie Daisy Handspun) said...

These are SO cute!

Anna said...

Be sure! They're really lovely!

Star of the East said...

Those are so cute, love their little fat bellies :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...