Thursday, December 16, 2010

How long to make a sweater, I wonder

Mr Morrgan was complaining about having an insufficient amount of warm sweaters the other day. This jogged my memory and I remembered that he'd received a big pile of yarn as a Christmas present, together with the promise that I'd make a sweater out of it. That was 2 years ago. Oops.

It's about time he got his sweater, then! It'd be funny to wrap up the finished sweater as a gift this year. "Remember this?"

I'm about to finish the back, but I still need to remake the front and knit both sleeves. And there's, oh, 8 days until Christmas eve? This'll be interesting race against time. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

fingers crossed ... but eh ... this way you can't knit ;-)

Unknown said...

Knit like crazy and Mr. Morrgan will be sooo surprised!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...