Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Creative Space: Houston the Dragon

Say hello to Houston the Dragon!

knitted and crocheted blue and purple dragon by morrgan Houston is knitted and crocheted using my Primrose the Dragon pattern (available via Etsy and Ravelry). I made the pieces a while ago, but only managed to sew the pieces together this week. He's a bit of a troublemaker, constantly getting himself tangled up in my yarn as I was putting him together. Tsk. ;)

knitted and crocheted blue and purple dragon by morrgan I used needles size 3.5 mm/US 4, so he ended up a little smaller than Primrose, about 25 cm (10") long.

knitted and crocheted blue and purple dragon by morrgan Want to see the creative spaces of others? Head on over to Our Creative Spaces for a look!

7 comments:

Lexie said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable! I love it. Maybe one day my knitting will be good enough :) Good luck with your drumming - sounds wonderful. x

FishesMakeWishes said...

He's so cute!! I just love the colors you've used!

Lucie Tales said...

What a cute little dragon! Lovely :)

Hazle said...

Epic cyuteness, he haz it! Apologies for the lolspeke, but that is a *seriously* cute dragon! He has quite a cheeky smile. :-)
Hazle

Viola said...

So cute dragon and very well made! You are talented!

Unknown said...

Really nice!

Rosalind said...

ha ha very cute! A great name for a dragon too! And thanks for your comment also :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...