Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Creative Space: Something a bit different

This week I have actually been mostly working on the computer. I decided my creature PDF patterns were in great need of a facelift, especially the older ones, so I have designed a new layout with many new photos. I've also tweaked instructions here and there when needed, to make them more clear.

I'm very excited about this change! It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but haven't had the time for until now. It takes quite a bit of time and energy, however - I've found that I can only redo one pattern per day. So far I've got a third ready, so I imagine it'll be a couple of weeks before all of them are ready for release.

Want a sneak peek? Here are the patterns for the goldfish and the piggy; old on the left, new on the right:




Once the new pattern layout is launched, I also have one or two new patterns to add to the shop!

If you have bought patterns from me before and want them in the new design, just send me a note (Etsy convo, email) once the new layout is available in my shop and I'll send you the new version, free of charge of course.


Want to see the creative spaces of others? Head on over to Kootoyoo's blog for a look!

6 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Wow, that is indeed a very big job to do! It looks fab so far. Looks like I need to learn to knit! :)

melissa said...

They look great!

mylittlebirdie said...

the new look, looks fantastic very inspiring and yes looks like i too need to learn to knit : ) they're very cute

Stephanie said...

Those little fish are so cute!

Cathie said...

i so would love to be able to knit, your creations are amazing!!

Mami Made It said...

The new pattern facelift is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...