Saturday, May 11, 2013

A last look at winter

I went out for a walk today, as I often do, with Mr Morrgan (which happens less often). The weather was gorgeous; sunny and warm as if summer was already here. Just the other week it was still cold, wet and miserable, so I'm having trouble adjusting to this sudden, complete change. It feels as if I saw scenes like the one below mere weeks ago. But no, this was taken as far back as February. Months ago. Yikes.


Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have summer again. I look forward to summer! It'll be warm and sunny and totally not depressing! Yay!

But yeah, the unusual way in which the weather went from winter to very late spring in a few days was a bit much for me to adjust to. (I can go outside in a t-shirt now? Woooooah. Where the heck did I put my summer clothes again?)


As you can see, I still have some photos taken on my winter walks, which I never got around to posting. I shall post a couple now and maybe one more a bit later. A last farewell to winter, and then I will hopefully be ready to move on to summer. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...