Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tiny Dragons - The 31st Batch

Today we meet the last batch of tiny dragons for the year 2013, batch number 31!

From left to right:

#151. Tobias - mint and bright turquoise
#152. Miriam - peach and dark magenta
#153. Rudolf - moss green and deep green
#154. Meredith - rusty orange and dark purple
#155. Linda - creamy white and pale yellow

Here's how it works: Every now and then I make a batch of 5 dragons. Each dragon has a unique set of colours and they get a signed hatching certificate with their name, number and date.

When they're ready to list, I post an introduction on this blog like the one above. During the following few days, I'll list them in numerical order in my Etsy shop. Should you happen to spot one you must have, let me know and I can reserve it for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...