Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Why hello there, newly created blog of Morrgan!

So I went and created another blog, because I wanted a place where I could shamelessly advertise my handmade creatures and creations. Most of what I will be posting here can be bought from my Etsy shop, so if you like what you see, head on over!

I will also feature other Etsy members whose work I like now and then, because there's plenty of great items there that deserve more attention.

But now it's time for my first shameless plug. I'd like you to meet some cute little critters I listed today. They're tiny, only 5 cm (2 in) tall, and love the finer things in life, such as cookies and hugs. The ones pictured are so darn cute I'll keep them myself, but I can make more little ones just like them for you upon request.

These little ones are available from my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...