Saturday, October 28, 2006

Etsy Feature: Flora & Fauna ACEOs

ACEOs have caught my attention lately. ACEO stands for 'Art Cards, Editions, and Originals' and the only rule is that the artwork has to be 2,5 by 3,5 inches (6,35 x 8,89 cm). Any style and material is allowed, as long as the dimensions are correct. In addition to paintings and drawings on paper, I've seen for example collages, metal, fabric and clay. More info can be found at www.art-cards.org.

I've found many ACEOs on Etsy and I want to show off some of my favourites. I chose the theme fauna and flora, because that is what I often turn to for inspiration for my own work.

As usual, I'll let the images do most of the talking, because they do a better job than me. Note that all images link to the ACEO in question.


SharonFosterArt.etsy.com has such lovely colourful artwork. They give me a good mood by just looking at them.



The paintings at laurali.etsy.com show beautiful, atmospheric scenes. You can also visit Laura's website called Zen Breeze Gallery for more ACEOs and other artwork.



Be sure to check out Talia's pencil work at TaliaArt.etsy.com. Great colour and detail!



The artwork in bluedingodesigns.etsy.com simply makes me smile. I love this style!



If you like cats, then you have to visit cdingo.etsy.com for wonderful feline portraits.


That's all of them this time. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...