Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Tiny Dragons - The 20th Batch

Well, well, well. The 20th batch of tiny dragons is complete, meaning I've made one hundred of the little ones.

One. Hundred.

Wow.

Shall I continue onwards to 150? 200? I probably will; I still enjoy making them too much to stop, not to mention that I have a bunch of neat colour combos to try out! However, I do think I'll take a little break from knitting and crocheting dragons for now.

But today, say hi to these guys!



From left to right:

#96. Cerise - purple and dark magenta
#97. Sherbert - pale yellow and light purple
#98. Aqua - bright turquoise and teal
#99. Freya - grey and orange
#100. Moira - cobalt blue and indigo

Here's how it works: Every now and then I make a batch of 5 dragons. Each dragon has a unique set of colours and they get a signed hatching certificate with their name, number and date.

When they're ready to list, I post an introduction on this blog like the one above. During the following few days, I'll list them in numerical order in my Etsy shop. Should you happen to spot one you must have, let me know and I can reserve it for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...