Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tiny Dragons - The 34th Batch

Phew, it's been a while, hasn't it? The poor little dragons of the 34th batch have been waiting half an age to get their photos taken and revealed to you guys. Let's hope the next one will be ready to show a little sooner than this!

(There are only four shown, because number 170 has already flown to a new home.)

From left to right:

#166. Jocelyn - mint and bright teal
#167. Nikolai - pale green and lime green
#168. Neville - bright turquoise and cobalt blue
#169. Imogen - lavender and violet
#170. custom - black (sold, not pictured)

Here's how it works: Every now and then I make a batch of 5 dragons. Each dragon has a unique set of colours and they get a signed hatching certificate with their name, number and date.

When they're ready to list, I post an introduction on this blog like the one above. During the following few days, I'll list them in numerical order in my Etsy shop. Should you happen to spot one you must have, let me know and I can reserve it for you.

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

Very nice post. Thanks for sharing with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...