Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthday Goodies!

Yay, I have a computer again! We've had internet at the new apartment since we moved a week ago, but the computer was left behind for a few days and was set up today. Only I don't have a desk for it yet. Oh well, a minor problem.

A few days ago I once again officially turned one year older and yesterday Mr Morrgan's birthday gift arrived in the mail: a whole bunch of neat t-shirts from Threadless! Yay again!

The one on the right here is called The Day The Fire Brigade Went On Strike and is just so wonderfully sweet. (There's a couple of elephants on the back too, waiting for their turn.) The other two designs I got were We Are Made of Carbon, perfect for work, and Fail, featuring the cutest little cows. Mr Morrgan got a funny one for himself too, Defend the Kingdom. I can't wait to wear these all summer. =)


One thing I don't get though is the American sizing system for clothes. I, a regular M here in the land of Finns, had to get XL of all things. Mr Morrgan, who is an S in any sane universe, had to get an L. Don't they run out of room for X:s on the labels real quick with that sizing system?

2 comments:

Joan said...

Ha! I LOVE those! I especially love the giraffes & elephants. Too cute.
And yes, the American sizing system drives me insane. It's never consistent so I'm a Medium in one brand and an Extra Large in another... I'm constantly wondering if I gained weight! :(

Brenda said...

Looks like Mr. Morrgan did a good job! Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...