Saturday, August 08, 2009

Animal Magnetism

I've been busy again, oh yes. In my spare time these past couple of weeks I've been working on something I've wanted to do for a long time: expanding my line of animal & plant magnets. They're cute, they're strong and they want to help organize your papers on your fridge - what more could one ask for?


It's my favourite kind of fiddly knitting & crochet. =)

A few of the ones in the photo are spoken for, some are already listed in my Etsy, DaWanda and ArtFire shops and I'm adding the rest to them too eventually.

I've got a few more ideas in the works, but if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to add them in the comments!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

These are SO cute! p

Brenda said...

Sorry for the extra "p" in the comment above. My fingers apparently have a mind of their own! :)

Heli said...

I looov them :)

nina kuriloff said...

these creatures are absolutely adorable!!!
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...