Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's a heart gone wild! SAVE US!

I spent most of today being a wild heart factory, which was more fun than what it sounds like. Not only is the heart shape as I want it now, but I have even listed one of them in my shop! Here is Heart Gone Wild version 2, featuring more teeth and a bigger grin.

I've also made a smaller one, about 8 cm (~3 in) tall, which will be listed a bit later. I might even make a set of three later on, but I'll see if there's any interest in these two first.

4 comments:

kk said...

I love this! cutest thing ever!

Jen said...

eek! it's a crazed heart! lol, it's way too adorable :)

Heli said...

heh! This is funny heart!

I just tagged you on my blog!
If you want please join the game :)

heli

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It's very cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...