Oh noes, tagged again! Twice actually, by The Princess Next Door this week and 1337 Art waaaaay back (sorry for taking my sweet time to get around to it!). I shall be lazy and do both at once, as the rules are the same:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now, let's see if I can think of something I haven't mentioned before.
1. I first started drinking coffee when I was less than 10 years old. Yup, an early addict. I sometimes spent the time after school at my Dad's business and all there was to drink there was coffee. Black, black coffee. I don't know what possessed me to do it, as I can't drink coffee black nowadays.
2. While knitting cute, happy little creatures I tend to listen to "dark" music. Metal mostly, often labeled with delightful tags like "doom" and "funeral". Don't want to overdose on cute, I guess. ;)
3. I enjoy baking, but not cooking. I always end up burned or cut or otherwise injured. Besides, I consider cooking to be a man's job, as my Dad did (and still does) most of the cooking back home. Fortunately, Mr Morrgan has no problem with that.
4. I used to fix computers and exchange parts in them, both my own and family members' machines. Then I got married and lost my skills, as it's easier to lure Mr Morrgan to do all that. With cake.
5. I can use fancy machinery like ultracentrifuges, thermal cyclers and autoclaves, but I don't understand microwave ovens.
6. I enjoy weeding. Weeding while having a glass of lovely red wine = bliss. There's something very relaxing and satisfying about seeing the fruits of your labour immediately and, once finished, being able to enjoy what's left of the wine while taking in the new, weed-free view. We don't have a garden of our own, but my parents are more than happy to let me loose in theirs.
7. I'm currently obsessed with planting seeds from fruit I eat. If it's got a seed (or the possibility to get a cutting), I'll stick it in some soil and see what happens. I've planted satsumas, bell peppers (in the photo), pineapple and avocado, some of which have already sprouted. I also have uneaten grapefruit waiting for its turn, plus honeydew melon and kiwifruit on the list of ones to get.
So there you have it. Finally, here are the 7 (un)lucky winners!
2. X by Leina Neima
4. Jenn Maruska Design
6. PP Designs
7. Mr Patrick