Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A proud sister presents Llama inc.

So my brother has a band and said band was playing here in Turku a couple of months ago. Woohoo!

A friend of theirs has put together a video of footage shot that night and posted it on Youtube. Double woohoo!

As hubby and I were at their gig (of course), you can see a bit of us at one point in the video. Less of a woohoo. Fortunately you can't see much more than hair. ;)

Without further ado I present to you: Llama inc! Dear little brother plays the bass and does backing vocals.



PS. The band knows how to spell, the maker of the video just got "Presence" wrong. ;)

1 comment:

Ivy Arts said...

I went to see a new band my cousin is in this weekend. Lots of fun but my ears were ringing for two days. It's been a long time since I did the bar scene. Nice sound on your brother's band.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...