Saturday, August 18, 2007

A day should have way more than 24 hours...


I got another Treasury! This time I went with a green theme, featuring some talented European artists and designers.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, as we're leaving for a two week holiday soon. So much to get done first... I do hope I'll find some extra time here and there to finish up my current project before we go, though it didn't help that I already spent a big part of the morning frantically looking for the circular needles I need to finish it. In any case, I'll leave you with a little sneak peek. =)

2 comments:

Skein Queen said...

Love, love, love your treasury. And the colours of your knitting - gorgeous. Enjoy your holiday.

Celeste said...

woah! i've been hanging around the treasuries for ages and haven't gotten one yet! lol

love the green... nice composition.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...