Saturday, November 01, 2008

Current mood: Tired but feeling good

I'm feeling good right now. It's rare, to actually feel good like this.

Partly, this is due to having a great time at the first day of the aquarium exhibition. It certainly was a lot of work for us to organize it, but after today it feels worth it.

Secondly, once I got back home I realized I was on the front page of Etsy! This was thanks to the lovely ArtMind, who was kind enough to include my arm warmers in her Treasury list. (Treasuries are fleeting things, alas, so the list will be gone on Monday. Take a look while you can!)

Coming back to that just made my day. Really. A great big thank you to ArtMind, my customers and the kind people who took a moment to send me a note. It's much appreciated!

Now before I get too gooey and soppy, I'll send you off to take a look at ArtMind's shop, because it's definitely worth a look. Just look at fiber jewelry below if you need proof!

5 comments:

Debra said...

Congrats on making the first page. Great treasury!!!

I am tired too!! Hope you feel better. Have a great weekend.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

How sweet is that, Morrgan? :)
You put a smile on my face this morning! Thanks for that!
You looked great on the FP! :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you being on the Etsy front page. Great colour combos by artmind

Morrgan said...

Yay Art, I'm glad I could return the favour!

Thanks for the comments, all!

gunnelsvensson said...

grattis till FP ! Jag tar mig friheten att skriva på svenska, eftersom jag såg att du gjorde det på min blogg!
Alla på europeanstreetteam är så aktiva med att göra treasuries, men jag har inte gjort någon ännu. Vet inte riktigt hur man gör, det verkar så svårt. Jag har läst men fattar ändå inte rikitgt hur det går till ?! Kan du ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...